1. TIGHTS WITH SUPPORTIVE SHAPING: Leggings are a classic go-to when it comes to workout wear, and this year they’re getting even better. Valour has introduced tights with special supportive shaping that holds your core muscles in place and helps to improve your posture while working out. These feature heavily in our Valour Active range and are also available in our team wear.
2. STRATEGIC MESH INSERTS: Mesh inserts are going to be all the rage in 2023. The cleverly placed panels allow for ventilation and a stylish appeal. You’ll be able to find these inserts predominantly on tops, bottoms, and even in tights. Valour use mesh strategically to increase breathability and comfort across many of our garments. We also feature mesh inside several of our Active range garments for added support and compression.
3. ECO-FRIENDLY FABRICS: More and more athletic apparel brands are turning their attention towards eco-friendly materials. Look for fabrics like bamboo charcoal and organic cotton that are natural, biodegradable, and sourced from sustainable sources. Look for these fabrics in both our casual and performance apparel.
4. COLOUR SPLASHES: Get ready to bring some colour into your wardrobe for 2023. Neon and bright pops of colour continue to trend, but in 2023 you’ll start to see subtler colour accents in stripes, panels and mesh inserts. The newer ranges available feature body contouring colour-blocking panels in complimentary colours as well as bold colour accents to elevate the finished outfit.
5. CROP TOPS AND TANKS: Crop tops and tanks are making a comeback this year, but they’re getting a bit of an upgrade. Expect to find a variety of styles such as longline and high-neck crop tops with strategic mesh panels embedded throughout.
6. HI-TECH: The last trend that is growing this year is hi-tech activewear. New fabric technology such as temperature-regulating materials and products with antibacterial elements like Valour’s NanoFuse are giving athletes an edge when it comes to performance. Fabrics engineered to be lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking are also dominating the performance apparel industry and taking training to a new level of comfort.
Activewear is evolving to keep up with the needs of a more fitness-focused world. We are seeing a combination of trends that all support active lifestyles, no matter what kind of activities someone is engaging in. Whether you're a weekend jogger or a serious athlete, 2023 will bring plenty of trendy apparel to keep you comfortable and stylish.
#AlwaysWithValour #PerformanceWear #2023Trends